Paqua was founded with a clear goal in mind: to develop a sustainable water purification system that avoids the typical chlorine-based solutions by using zero-carbon filtration and low energy systems.
We knew our solution had to not only be sustainable, but also reliable, low-maintenance, and meeting the highest of safety standards. At Paqua, our approach has always been to think creatively and to problem solve.
This together with our passion for the accessibility of fresh, safe drinking water is what motivates us every day, and is what has led to our development of PaquaVida Water Purification Systems.
Our approach has always been to think creatively and problem-solve. We are passionate about the accessibility of wholesome drinking water that doesn’t cost the earth and this is what motivates us every day and what has led to our development of PaquaVida Water Purification Systems.
Simon is the Director of Paqua. He is a visionary leader who nurtures a can-do culture and is always encouraging and enabling innovation.
Nick’s early experience lies in the world of Military Aeronautics. After serving in the British Army, he re-joined the civilian world working at an international corporate blue chip computer company managing a variety of technical programmes. Combining these two branches of his career, he now leads the Technical Development and Operational Management at Paqua.
Gary has over 43 years of experience as an engineer. As Manufacturing Manager, Gary knows exactly how to turn an idea into a plan, and a plan into reality.
Contact us at find out how Paqua can help you
- PaquaVida proven to EU Drinking Water Directive 98/83
- PaquaVida highly effective against source water contaminants
- PaquaLyte is proven to destroy 99.99% of known bacteria and viruses upon application.
- PaquaVida produces very high drinking water yield
- Researched with UWE
- PaquaVida has low-cost, safe, easily sourced consumables
- PaquaVida has low power requirements
- PaquaVida has low maintenance and simple to operate
- PaquaVida is available to buy or lease
- PaquaLyte can be purchased in larger quantities, providing excellent value for money
- PaquaVida is made up of self-contained modular units that can be monitored remotely
- PaquaVida units fit in ISO containers or existing infrastructure
- PaquaVida systems are easy to use and maintain by local people
- PaquaVida requires no harsh chemicals and are self-cleaning
- PaquaLyte doesn’t require dilution